Hello all,
I did some looking around the forum trying to find answers to my questions. I PMd Coach Sommer but not sure how busy he is/ response time.
Saw barbell shrugged podcast highly interested as I'm sure a lot of other Crossfit owners/ coaches/ boxes are.
We are interested in integrating this program in supplement for our regional athletes team only for now.
1. is it stand alone? Can our higher caliber athletes run this and our Crossfit programming that are used to higher volume training and can commit more time to getting it done?
2. If our teams prerequisites are...
free handstand holds
free handstand pushups
handstand walks
muscle ups (rings and bar)
pullups (strict, kipping, butterfly, c2b)
familiar with hollow bodies etc... do we need to start at f1 and h1? You run them together, right? What is the most appropriate program for our advanced 'in crossfit' athletes?