Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finally back to GB training and community!

Alvaro Antolinez

Alvaro Antolinez

Hi all,

A big hello to everybody! My old nickname was Omegant, now I´m back with my real name (is it better to add the last name too?). I've been away from this awesome community for way too long due to some job and personal issues (not all bad but time consuming and distracting).

Now I'm able to train for real again and I´ll visit the forums regularly. I've just bought the HS1 and Foundation 1 pack. During this time away, I did some weight training to keep strength , in fact I gained some bent arm strength but lost all the rest as you would imagine, so after looking a bit at the program, I think I´ll be starting from 0 everywhere except maybe at rows and handstands. I´ll keep you updated at the course forum.

I´m very excited to start again!

Mats Trane

Yea Alvaro! Great news! We missed you!

Maybe we can do a reunion seminar! For you guys who dont know, Alvaro did a MAJOR part organizing the first euuropean GB seminar. This is where I first was introduced to GB, coach, Allen, Dillon, the always happy Norwegian an d Forum member Christian, forum community manager Cole, Razz and many more great guys!

• Upvote 2

Alvaro Antolinez

Thank you Mats and Jon! Now I think I´ll be able to make time to go to one or two European seminars a year. I expect to see you there guys!

Now I´m starting with F1 and it´s really humbling to see how weak I´m.. :facepalm: