Hi all.
I am new to this site and have been refered here by a friend who is also interested in body weight training. I know the book Building the Gymnastic Body and have recently training according to its information but I have read about the foundation series and I am really eager to learn more about them. Since it is a great deal of money I have to raise to buy it (I am a student) I would really like to know more about the program.
What are the prospects of completion for a 6'2 180lbs guy? I respond quite well to strength training if I have to say in spite of my seize, but I fear the more advanced levers will take ages to complete if not doing so at all.
How does the program differentiate from the kilroy-template? I have the whole thread and to me with my limited knowlegde it seems stupid to start off with that much straight arm strength training, both in terms of every day work, the pressure on non-prepared joints and the fact that it is put as a warm up.
And how does this integrate with other training? Currently I do short distance running every second day, I like to start parkour soon and I would like to try handstand 1 maybe.
And last question: is it available offline as well? I sometimes find myself without internet access and I do not have a smartphone to bring to the gym.