Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

gained fat belly since stopped weight training

Erhardt Stopke

Erhardt Stopke

Hi,

I have such a problem...since doing F1 and H1 and stopped weight training ..got fat belly.I train F1 and H1 and also doing some other activities such jogging,swimming etc. but since not doing weight training around 8 months my belly is getting bigger despite keeping the same nutrition habits...pls help.

Riku Calderón

You propably are not working as hard as you can. I changed a little the way I do foundation and I am dead after the exerice :) and the progress is wonderfull!

Alessandro Mainente

weigth training results in increase metabolism since a cellular energy adaptation. muscles burn more energy during rest, more muscles = more energy burned during rest. strength training does not provide the same amount of muscle gain so you will not burn the quantity of energy while resting. 

Erhardt Stopke

yes I understand i am only a bit frustrated of this.I think i train hard enough as I am often dead after sesion. If i feel i still have some energy i do some pull ups or dips but not sure if this is not counter productive

Alessandro Mainente

Probably counter productive in terms of mobility. Fix you diet calories intake and probably you will lose that belly!

Erhardt Stopke

counter productive I mean slowing down progress in GB training.I am afraid my calories intake is not really high at all.I have this question..........would it be any problem if i add twice a week also weight training?Only some basic excercise lets say bench press,squats,dead lift?

Erhardt Stopke

thanks guys for some ideas..anyway I have too say that I enjoy GB training much..I was doing crossfit for 2 and half years but lost motivation.In GB training its completly different and plan is so long term .

thanks guys for some ideas..anyway I have too say that I enjoy GB training much..I was doing crossfit for 2 and half years but lost motivation.In GB training its completly different and plan is so long term .

CF is like crazyness with puking and GB is calm and gradually paced. 

Erhardt Stopke

Folks I have question about HBP/PE5 and HBP/PE6.This is little strange to me as PE5 is much harder than PE6 whats the sense of it?

Jon Douglas

Folks I have question about HBP/PE5 and HBP/PE6.This is little strange to me as PE5 is much harder than PE6 whats the sense of it?

Please ask course-specific questions in the correct Graduate Studies forum :)

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.