When people see me doing side levers and ask me to do it somewhere totally random like a brick wall.
I really hate it when...
Started by HamdiC, April 2, 2014 · 52 Replies · 11,591 Views
I've had a few friends ask me what I do to keep in shape. I tell them I stay off the couch when i get home and do beginner if I were six years old type gymnastic strengh training at 10 pm when my kids are asleep and my wife is satisfied with our conversation less evening. Then I show them some videos and photos of what I will accomplish in the near future. And they just shrug it off and keep on getting fatter while playing with weights, protein shakes, and diet programs.
lnick1975 said:I've had a few friends ask me what I do to keep in shape. I tell them I stay off the couch when i get home and do beginner if I were six years old type gymnastic strengh training at 10 pm when my kids are asleep and my wife is satisfied with our conversation less evening. Then I show them some videos and photos of what I will accomplish in the near future. And they just shrug it off and keep on getting fatter while playing with weights, protein shakes, and diet programs.
LOL, sounds like something Louis CK would say.