Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Newest Gymnastic Body Contest Voting has Begun!

Coach Sommer

Coach Sommer

The contest rules:

1) Have trained primarily with the Gymnastic Bodies program over the last few months. You may of course have added additional elements as you see fit, but your primary mode of training should have been the GB Program.

2) Contestants may post or link to photos here in this thread, post training and skill videos on YouTube, links to your training blog in the Workout Log forum; whatever you think will convince your fellow forum members to vote for you. Remember to be appropriate.

Forum members, now is the time to vote for your favorite contestant. On May 1st, I will announce the winner, who will then receive Free Tuition to the May GB Seminar! The winner will be responsible for their own transportation and lodging.

If you have not been included in the poll, but would like to be; just drop me a PM!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ricky Dawson

Hi Coach,

i have cast my vote!

IF you ever hold a GB seminar in the UK will you run a UK based competition?

I hope by then i'll have plenty of skills under my belt :)

Thanks, Ricky, London, England.

Hi Coach~

I entered the contest at the end of January when you announced it. I also posted a question about when we would be voting on April 15th.. And I sent you an email at coachsommer@gymnasticbodies.com a few days ago to make sure I was included as a candidate. You can see my workout log under the Workout Logs forum topic- all of my training since the end of January. I have also been corresponding with other people on the forum. Please include me in the contest.

Thank You~

Laney Coyne

Ramman Turner

Hi Coach,

My vote goes to Laney Coyne. I don't see her here on the list but train with her and have been watching her post. She says she has been trying to email you to make sure she get's counted. Since I train with her almost daily, I've seen how much she has progressed over the past few months and I think she would gain a lot from your seminar. It would be good to see her down there when I visit you in May. Give me a button to vote for her and I'll hit it :D

Thanks,

Ramman

Coach Sommer

My apologies to everyone. It has come to my attention that everytime a new name is added to the contest poll all of the prior votes are erased!! At this time, please recast your votes and there will be no more names added to the contest.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Richard Duelley

Most of them have extensive workout logs (in the appropriate forum section)and most have videos and pictures in their logs.

Thanks for the reply. I've seen Laney's blog, I just wasn't sure what it is exactly we're judging. Is there not a specific short video compilation of newly-acquired skills that we evaluate? Or we just read the logs and try to guage who has developed more than others?

Thanks for the reply. I've seen Laney's blog, I just wasn't sure what it is exactly we're judging. Is there not a specific short video compilation of newly-acquired skills that we evaluate? Or we just read the logs and try to guage who has developed more than others?

Hey Colm,

The contest rules were to follow the GB wods and post what we did along with videos and pictures of our skills progress. You judge based on what you see on our logs, nothing specific like skills achieved, but just overall performance on the GB program.

Thanks for checking mine out!

:D Laney

Hey Guys,

Just checkin in here. :)

Thanks to anyone who voted for me and best of luck to everyone competing!

You can check out my logs and videos by clicking the links in my signature.

Thanks,

-John

Nobodystopsdblob

Good luck everyone. It might be helpful if all the links to blogs/logs/videos are here in this post to make sure everyone has equal access to the information before voting. As it is, I have only seen 2 or 3 logs thus far and I would not feel right casting my vote before seeing everyone, but I am not even sure where to look for some of the logs.

Hey Nobodystopsdblob~

All of our training logs and video footage is under the "Workout Logs" section of the forum.. Also, in my signature as well as Ortprod's are links to our personal blogs and the logs here on the GB Forum.

Hope you check it out!

Thanks,

Laney

I just have to say I am completely flattered that so many people have voted for me :oops:

Thanks so much, it means a LOT to me!

Posted a new video in my training log if anyone is interested. I am very sorry I haven't updated my numbers (days/sets/reps, paperwork part of the log) yet though.

I'm definitely jealous that I couldn't keep competing in this contest. Best of luck to the 2 of you.

crowstothemurder

Ive had the privilege of seeing Johns training first hand and he really does deserve any and all votes he can get. He's by far the most knowledgeable and seriously dedicated person Ive ever met in the athletic word. His Parkour aint bad either

Come on, 2 votes...let's get a tie and send it into final elimination! :shock: