Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Love Foundation

Rajan Shankara

Rajan Shankara

Sorry but i had to scream and shout. 

Everyone already knows how Foundation makes you more athletic, but im getting stronger at work too.

I can chainsaw longer and hold the heaviest saws we own while felling monster tree's, pick up 100 lb bags of cement with ease, work hard on construction all day, move things like 4x4 vehicles by PICKING THEM UP, dig for hours on ditch work, pick up heavy 20 ft galvanized pipes alone. 

My boss uses me as the "go to" guy at work for stuff he knows others will not be able to handle.

Foundation and HS is taking my strength super far in my everyday life and I LOVE IT. 

Ok, That Is All

• Upvote 8

Stefano Baral

"move things like 4x4 vehicles by PICKING THEM UP"

Wow!

Go on like this guy, just be careful to the kryptonite and soon you will start to fly... ;)

David Beckerman

"move things like 4x4 vehicles by PICKING THEM UP"

Well that should be on the sales pitch for the Foundation Series!

Tristan Curtis

To balance the scales, Foundation has NOT helped me with my deep fear of SPIDERS

Try EFT, it worked for me with arachnophobia.

Colin Macdonald

I do metal work, and I'm starting to realize I have a completely different idea of what constitutes heavy compared to the people I work with. Moving large things around often involves me on one side and two people on the other. It's far easier to just grab a full sheet of steel and press it over my head than to have to get the forklift!

Not only am I way stronger than them despite most of them having done heavy manual labour for decades. They also constantly seem to have problems with their wrists, backs, shoulders... no problem for me thanks to all that mobility work!

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

....They also constantly seem to have problems with their wrists, backs, shoulders.....

I think at least half of the people I work with suffer from back pain.  :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

Rajan Shankara

Ya,  see lots my brothers going to chiro without doing any physical therapy. I used to go to chiro before GST, now i just loosen up with some mobility and adjust my own spine. 

• Upvote 1