Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ring one is here?

Cu Fang

I wonder if ring one is available coz I see Cory post something in ring one forum

but I cannot find it in product section

Not yet.  We are simply taking care of some administrative details prior to the release later this month.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sascha Faltinger

so excited. cant explain how much i love your programming. cant wait to start set a ring foundation. thank you for sharing your knowledge!!

My pleasure.

Everyone should be aware that R1 is not an introductory course. At a bare minimum F2 needs to be mastered first, although for the best results F4 should be completed before concentrated ring strength training begins. In my opinion, if you have not yet reached these levels of strength you need to take care of first things first.

This is not to say that you cannot casually explore training on the rings after your day's Foundation and. Handstand training is completed. However this should be casual work/play and NOT structured training.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 8

Alessandro Mainente

After this answer i'll reduce my amount of ring training until F4 will be mastered.

• Upvote 1

Randeep Walia

Coach, is it your assertion that all seven elements should be mastered through F4 before beginning Rings, or are some more important than others?

Daniel Burnham

Coach, is it your assertion that all seven elements should be mastered through F4 before beginning Rings, or are some more important than others?

Well F1 is meant to provide all around balance which is very good at preventing any injury on rings.  With that said, SLS progressions won't help too much with rings.  The rest will be very useful.  Rope Climb especially will have added benefit by preparing the elbows for the rings.