Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Layout Feedback - Exercises and their Courses

Eric Kamhi

So the new layout is great, would love the drop down list to stick and remember rather than compress back to default after every click.

But more importantly, when you have all the series, you can no longer tell which course level the exercise belongs to. So when you have a question about it, you don't really know which F1-4 forum you should post it in.

Or can you? I can't seem to figure it out and my memory fails me.

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

But more importantly, when you have all the series, you can no longer tell which course level the exercise belongs to. So when you have a question about it, you don't really know which F1-4 forum you should post it in.

Or can you? I can't seem to figure it out and my memory fails me.

you can, it's in the strength chart. :)

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

Thanks for the pointer Keilani.  Did NOT think about that one.

i'll be honest, iI do understand exactly where you come from; knowing where all the PE's are to know when you "pull away" from a particular chapter in a series, but since working through the chapters of F series is broken in the Athlete Cert stages, it would be easier to use the Strength chart for that reason and know what "jump" you need to do to pull away from the level you're currently working in each element. 

it's a small change to adjust too but it's a pretty spelt out one (since the Strength chart includes the entire F series.)

We will shortly be color coding the PEs/iMs so that their color in the drop down menu corresponds to the color of that particular level on the strength chart.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 13

Robert Rowland

When I saw the "Stretch One" forum in the Graduate Studies section, I began involuntarily crying.

• Upvote 5