Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

General Foundation Coursework Questiona / Feedback

Eric Kamhi

The forums are organized in a way that you can ask specific questions about F1,F2,F3 etc but where does one put generalized questions?  Usually you end up making a thread in F1 or F2 since it has the most viewers but this does not feel correct (it also crowds up those forums).

Also, where would be the place for feedback on the new layout?  It is generally great but some pointers are needed I think.

Murray Truelove

I have a similar sort of question, where do we talk about the cross over between the F series and the H series? I'm working on an IM in H1 and I'm wondering what effects some of the IM's from F1 are likely to have on my progress. 

Unless Coach has another though on this, I'd advise to post the furthest up the chain you can, so if it involves F1-4 post in F4, if H1 and F3, post in F3 etc....

Murray Truelove

Unless Coach has another though on this, I'd advise to post the furthest up the chain you can, so if it involves F1-4 post in F4, if H1 and F3, post in F3 etc....

So with F1 and H1 material it's ok to cross post in both forums? Can we go so far as to mention specific IM/PE's so long as we don't mention programming information like reps?

No.  You may not cross post in the private forums regarding specific GB course materials. 

For example, H1 questions belong in the H1 forum and F2 questions belong in the F2 forum etc.  Posts which attempt to combine questions regarding both courses into a single question in a single forum will be deleted.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Keilani Gutierrez

No.  You may not cross post in the private forums regarding specific GB course materials. 

For example, H1 questions belong in the H1 forum and F2 questions belong in the F2 forum etc.  Posts which attempt to combine questions regarding both courses into a single question in a single forum will be deleted.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

then how would you suggest us to go about asking these questions? I would feel comfortable asking a GB coach(like Nic, Cole, Cory, etc.) I've talked to all three per PM, but never about combined material. would this be reasonable, as long as it isn't turned into a burden for the Moderators?

Murray Truelove

No. You may not cross post in the private forums regarding specific GB course materials.

For example, H1 questions belong in the H1 forum and F2 questions belong in the F2 forum etc. Posts which attempt to combine questions regarding both courses into a single question in a single forum will be deleted.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

That's fair. I suppose the correct place for these questions would be the seminars.

Josh Schmitter

That's fair. I suppose the correct place for these questions would be the seminars.

Or the ultra secret sub forum that only appears after you post a video finding 3 easter eggs while in a 90 degree 1 arm chin static hold, wireless keyboard in free hand.

• Upvote 1

Murray Truelove

There should be a forum for seminar attendees who have the full range of products.

Think there is already?

Attending a seminar should not be a prerequisite in order to be able to ask a general question regarding course material you have gotten.

• Upvote 2

The intent of the private forums is to organize and collate questions/answers/comments regarding specifics course items in the appropriate area.  Adjusting the template as you are suggesting would cause unnecessary disorganization.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer