Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The new course layout.

Connor Davies

Brian Martens

I can't seem to access it from the link in the email....wondering if my browser is the issue (using Chrome)?

**Edit: Working now, seemed to clear up after I purchased H2.  New layout looks great.

I can't seem to access it from the link in the email....wondering if my browser is the issue (using Chrome)?

It may be a caching issue with the browser from the old site. PM me for the new destination link if clearing it doesn't solve the issue.

Joachim Nagler

Yes, it looks fantastic!! 

Also it is now much easier and faster to access certain exercises. Really cool  :)

• Upvote 1

Alexander Svensson

I know this is only for H2 at the moment but I love the fact that there is now videos from different angles, I hope that will be the case in all future courses.

Only H2 uses the multiple camera angles due to difficulty of students understanding the correct shoulder placement for press handstand work.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Bill Köhntopp

All of them  :P

really? when looking at my F1 front page n so on in my browser, it seems to be without changes?! 

really? when looking at my F1 front page n so on in my browser, it seems to be without changes?! 

Check your email and the main page of the old course portal.

• Upvote 1

Bill Köhntopp

Check your email and the main page of the old course portal.

ay - was going online with safed tab! so now i see it, thx ;)

• Upvote 1

Also when I have chosen the preparatory element the drop down menu closes. This means that if i want to go the the mobility exercise I have to choose the exercise again so that the drop down menu drops down again.

Use 'open in a new tab' so you can open both the PE and its iM. As for the names of the exercises, it doesn't bother me but I do get what you mean.

Wow just went through H2, this is going to be so much fun!

Cory, Coach and everyone else involved thanks so much!

• Upvote 1

Joshua Beeston

Great new design, but would it be possible to have some sort of distinction between the Foundation courses so we know where one ends and the next begins

Marios Roussos

Great new design, but would it be possible to have some sort of distinction between the Foundation courses so we know where one ends and the next begins

Josh Slocum already answered this question for me in another thread. You can find the breakdown in the second tab named "Strength chart".

• Upvote 1

Would it be possible to add a few more cues for some of the elements and mobility that have caused people confusion?

A few people including myself have had a question for example with H1 PE4 and Coach answered the question in a thread, but it would be more helpful if this was also included into the movement cues for everyone to easily see. 

• Upvote 1

Radoslaw Skiba

Would it be possible to add a few more cues for some of the elements and mobility that have caused people confusion?

A few people including myself have had a question for example with H1 PE4 and Coach answered the question in a thread, but it would be more helpful if this was also included into the movement cues for everyone to easily see. 

Very good idea.

These are best added to the FAQ for the course. You can simply report the answer and ask for it to be added. :)