1) Do Ring Grips make it easier or harder to perform movements with a false grip?. I don't have ring grips but I do have these other grips, called versa grips - similar but not quite and I like to use them for other ring movements but holding a false grip with them seems impossible with bulk around the wrist. Sometimes, I'll wrap my wrist with J&J tape and even there - I find that the barehanded false grip is much stronger and secure than with a few layers of athletic tape.
2) I'd like to order a pair a ring grips because my hands take a beating and I have a white collar job, so any recommendations on brands and sizing? I bought a pair a year ago, I never used them because I couldn't fit my fingers in the figner holes so I sent them back. Is this common?