Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where To Do The Program?

Broncoex

I am very new to the website and was considering the foundations program. My big question is where do you work out? I am currently a member of LA Fitness in Dallas, TX where I lift weights, but wasn't sure if that is the type of place to do these workouts.

Before I bought the program, I wanted to make sure I have a place to do it. Any advice would help!

Bill Köhntopp

i m working out at home, some rings hanging from my pull up bar, a soft mat, a table or a bigger chair is all you need.

In my garage .

You could quite readily find or adapt equipment in a commercial gym to do the programme.

Be prepared, however, for the inevitable comments along the lines of "what muscles does that work" and "that will hurt your back"

In my garage .

You could quite readily find or adapt equipment in a commercial gym to do the programme.

Be prepared, however, for the inevitable comments along the lines of "what muscles does that work" and "that will hurt your back"

SERIOUSLY. Even the Crossfitters think I'm going to injure myself playing with one arm BL ^_^

I am in far north Dallas. I use the local playground equipment for upper body pressing and upper body pulling exercises. Leg and core work are done at home.

James Herring

I've been doing F1 at home with a doorway pull-up bar and rings. Special equipment, like for the straddle running man, is improvised (I use the big arm of an easy chair for that one). Maybe you can find some suitable equipment at a playground as well.