Hi,
a friend of mine wants to start working out and ask me if I could help her to desgin a program.
She is looking for a body toning program. She just wants to get in overall better shape. ^^
My first tought was that she should start F1 and combine it with some cardio and the right food. This will be the best body shaping program I could think off.
She also has to deal with backproblems and F1 will get rid of them as a side effect.
But she isn´t "looking" for strength gains in the first place and so F1 doesn´t fit perfectly.
Her friends says she should start the standart Abs, Butt, Thighs aproach in a gym, but I´m abit critical, because it is not really programmed and will not have such good side effects like F1(fixing imbalances).
But the most important thing for a succesful body shape program is the right nutrition, so even this aproach could work.
Now my question is: Is F1 the best way to reach her goal, or will a "Abs,Butt,Thighs" program enough?
I would say she should follow F1 a months or two and see if she is happy with the result.
Maybe some of you have experience with something similiar and could give me some. ![]()