Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I see you marked on the GB Member map in the newsletter...

Keilani Gutierrez

Keilani Gutierrez

SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU PUERTO RICANS SHOWN YOUR FACES YET?

I'm not gonna mug you, blast daddy yankee or tell you plantains should be in your PWO shake.

seriously guys. 

• Upvote 3

Tristan Curtis

I'm not gonna tell you plantains should be in your PWO shake.

You can't hide from the truth ¡mano!. Así es la cosa.

Tristan Curtis

See that one lonely, lonely dot in country West Australia?T__T

You stand out like a sore thumb. :ph34r: Even lil' ol' Adelaide ain't that forever alone.

• Upvote 1

You stand out like a sore thumb. :ph34r: Even lil' ol' Adelaide ain't that forever alone.

You would not *believe* the looks I get when I'm setting up my rings on a beach or in a park ^_^

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

You would not *believe* the looks I get when I'm setting up my rings on a beach or in a park ^_^

Probably the same looks my neighbors give me when I'm hanging off the tree out the front...

OK, ok, poor choice of words, y'all clearly do know :P

I resent a lot of my town's conservatism, but hey, it's easy to make an impact :)

Josh Schmitter

Plantains should definitely be in everyone's PWO shake. If you're not gonna lay down any kinda standards, no wonder everyone is still hiding...

Connor Davies

Are you ok from the earthquake?

As timestamped here he posted about an hour after the earthquake, so it stand to reason he's not too badly shaken up.

Edit: Unless there were some serious aftershocks I'm not aware of...

Keilani Gutierrez

Is someone feeling lonely?

when all you hear is "what's that good for?", "but how can you do those wrist pushups if the rest of your workout looks so wimpy." and my favorite "don't do hollow holds, they'll ruin the curvature in your lumbar spine" you can't help but want to be around people who are in the same frame of mind :P

Plantains should definitely be in everyone's PWO shake. If you're not gonna lay down any kinda standards, no wonder everyone is still hiding...

I'm more of a dry oats kind of guy :P is that too sleezy?

Are you ok from the earthquake?

yeah, it happened at 11pm while i was in my room and the christmas tree decorations were swinging and the water in the pool was sloshing from one side to the other, that was rad! 

it wasn't as bad as people think, only the faint of heart who live in apartment complexes got it the worst(friend said it felt like his building was going to top over like Jenga) hahahahah