Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect Workout Nutrition: 2010 vs 2013

Randeep Walia

Randeep Walia

So Slizz has posted two epic nutrition threads for the group and I just got done going through both of them, taking notes, and starting to plan integrating this into my routine.

I noticed that, for my life, integrating the older 2010 version would be much easier for me to implement. I was wondering if people who transitioned from one plan to the other noticed more efficient gains that made the extra planning worthwhile.

Are there people that reverted back to the old plan or that still continue to use it now? Thanks for your input.

Mark Collins

I have not tried the old recommendations, but the new ones work wonders for me. I remember reading somewhere that the latest recommendations are better as they were based of more conclusive research.

I am not sure where Josh is now, so hopefully we hear from him soon as his posts were always helpful.

Randeep Walia

You should ask that question in the official Perfect Nutrition thread. There's a link to it in the sticky post if you look.

You should ask that question in the official Perfect Nutrition thread. There's a link to it in the sticky post if you look.

yes, sorry for the mistake :)

I deleted the post

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.