Hi everyone. I'm reading so many acronyms and no idea what they mean, even reading them in context (e.g. F1, PE, GST, etc.)
Could someone list some of the more common ones and what they mean/stand for? Thanks so much!
- Anthony
Started by hockeyplayer9, December 26, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,880 Views
Hi everyone. I'm reading so many acronyms and no idea what they mean, even reading them in context (e.g. F1, PE, GST, etc.)
Could someone list some of the more common ones and what they mean/stand for? Thanks so much!
- Anthony
I wish there were a sticky with this kind of information.
I had a lot of trouble at first with acronyms like RTO (Rings Turned Out) and DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). There were definitely a lot more and still others that I don't know yet, but I can't recall them at the moment.
Don't know if this helps, but there's a WOD (workout of the day) acronym list from way back when. It might help reading through some of the older (interesting) posts on this board.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9386-wod-acronyms/
The acronyms in the Foundation and H1 series and all other releases are one of a kind, but are all explained in the courses
.
Thank you everyone! That helped a lot.