Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Mats Trane

What a great GB year this has been! I´ve been a member of this comunity since 2008 and have followed it rigorously. GB has definetly become a part of my life! The friendliness, genorousity and 100% professionalism of Coach and his staff is whats always kept me here.

The Courses that were released during the year has realy taken it to the next level. Everyone can now train GB strenght and flexibility no matter what age or backround.

Been super busy with my family and company the last couple of months so training has suffered a bit but I´ve always kept an eye on this site. And again the best thing about GB training is that in alot of situations you only need your body to train.

Realy looking forward to get a deep look into F3-F4 during Christmas. I had a peek look at the Manna mobility and all I can say is WOW! I thought I had seen it all after attended 3 Seminars but Coach still had som secret moves up in his pocket.

Anyway thanks again and a very merry Christmas to Coach and his staff and this fabulous community

Mats

post-90-0-88818400-1387889161_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 7

I certainly agree that Coach Sommer and his team really are a blessing in everyones life that puts the time and effort to follow the program. This gymnastic bodies community is a learning resource that cannot be compared.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Billy

I've been hanging around here a couple years now, but got up the courage to be a more active participant relatively recently.

Thanks all for a great year and an even better one to come. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all :)

Karri Kytömaa

Same as I see the most meaningful thing of knowledge to show us what we still don't know, GB courses have shown me all the things I must work on, strength and mobility wise. Considering all the pains I have managed to drop during this year, I'm waiting to see what the next one will do.  :)

Merry Christmas, happy New Year and very good training times to all of you.

What you guys said^^^ :-)

It's been a good year, and I can't wait to see how far we've all come this time next year.

Good times!

Joakim Andersson

Overall a good year for me too, a long injury in the beginning of 2013 opened my eyes to the importance of foundational exercises and mobility. Having a lot of fun with F1, keeping myself careful and injury free. Looking forward to yet another year here on the forum with you all.

Merry Christmas to you!

Christopher Schwab

Merry Christmas guys! 

And thank you Coach and Cory, adding mobility work has really helped me so much. It's hard to imagine not doing it now that I know the importance of it. 

Thanks to everyone for helping me out whenever I need some advice. Looking forward to an incredible 2014 ;)

Chris.

Hi everyone,

first of all I'd like to wish everyone season's greetings and I hope everyone is enjoying the time to spend it with loved ones. I know I am.

I am also utilising this spare time to finally get more involved with the GB community. I have been following Coach's work since I happened upon his article in Dragondoor back in 2008 and have been lurking on these forum's since it's beginnings but due to feeling like a complete noob I chose to remain at the back of the classroom while taking notes :)

Suffice to say I have this community to thank, for teaching me so much. From Coach and his team to all the individuals all over the world, I am so grateful to be here and on this journey with you. You guys rock.

And now for the boring bit.

I am 35 years old. Currently living in Cyprus running the family business full time. I was highly active throughout my youth but "life" got in the way when I went to university at the age of 20. For the next decade I had periods where I was active again but due to no real knowledge of sports methodology I burned brightly for a short while each time before fizzling out due to picking up injuries or feeling fatigued and bored.

At 30 I started becoming interested again in being fit and active and that's when I came across Coach and GST. I had always known as a kid growing up and playing around with handstands etc that the gymnasts were off the scale in terms of strength and mobility so it was so great to find someone showing a path to emulating their moves. I jumped in with both feet. Got BTGB and my rings as soon as they were released. However, due to my ego, youthful exuberance partnered with stubborn impatience I got injured. Again. However, the silver lining was this time was that after being examined by a professional I discovered that I had scoliosis of the lumbar region. For the past few years I have been learning to deal with it by exercising to help stabilise the curve and improving my overall fitness while I waited for BTGB 2nd Ed. to come out. 

Instead Coach surprised me and all of you by releasing Foundation, the most well structured exercise program I have ever seen in existence. I bought it when it was released and played around with it for a month but due to starting a new business I didn't have the time to commit to it 100%.

However, since the end of October I have been training(only missed 2 sessions due to illness) and so far I felt the best I have ever felt since I was 25. I plan on surpassing the levels I reached in my teens and also gaining moves I only dreamt about as a kid.

And so for 2014, I plan on training hard(hopefully reaching F2 movements by then) and getting more active with this community that has given so much to me.

So once again thanks so much Coach for being generous with your time to put together F1 for us. And thanks all for making  the GB community awesome!

I bid you all a great day!

• Upvote 5

I wish a lot of mobility for your joints, a lot of flexibility and strength for your muscles and a lot of helth and happiness for yourselves - Merry Christmas! :)

• Upvote 6

Richard Hamilton

Thanks... I could do with mobilising one of my teeth right now as Santa brought me horrendous toothache. Ouch!

Keilani Gutierrez

i've eaten a whole mess of pasteles. God bless puerto rican old ladies who cook for a living.

merry christmas guys~

• Upvote 1