Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Workout Plan

Luka Kopusar

Hey guys, been here for a while, but lately i've been thinking about my program that needs some changes. 

what do you think about working out on M, T, Th, F and continuing such program on sunday. So, there would always be a rest on 3rd day through out the month. 

till now, i've been doing M W F but i think an extra 2 workout in 4 weeks would benefit me more. 

oh, and what about straight 6 day workout, sunday off? Other than diet + sleep and other stuff, are there any objective scientific reasons which workout gives the best results?

the program (applies to 4 and 6 day workout):

1st day - hspu, pull + 2 FSE

2nd day - pushup, row + 2 FSE 

3rd day - dip, curl + 2 FSE

FSE are also different each day. 

And please, dont type buy F1, f2, ... just give me some other opinion. For the record, i've completed pretty much f1, not interested in f2. 

cheers :)

Connor Davies

I workout my upper body monday an thursday, and I do legs and core tuesday and friday.  You could have some active recovery days wednesay and saturday, if you keep it to stretching and cardio.

I tend to have 2 days off a week, because I like to run on saturdays, but having 3 days off a week works really well.

If you can recover from 6 days a week, I believe you should try to push it up to that if this sort of thing is really a goal for you. I'm not a fan of the three days a week cycle (it's only 3 days a week toward your goals) and much prefer to see all my students begin the push to at least 5 and eventually 6.

I don't have any scientific proof of it but I don't know anyone who has reached too many high level goals with only 3 days unless they started young.

Randeep Walia

And please, dont type buy F1, f2, ... just give me some other opinion. For the record, i've completed pretty much f1, not interested in f2.

Hmm... maybe need a new acronym for this. OTF (Other than Foundation)?

@bipocni

How long are you then training on work days?

@Alex 
Thx for info. :) At 6 days a week, i meant mon-wed, thur OFF, fri-sun; monday OFF and then repeat cycle with a rest on 3rd day. 

I also like the idea of Pavel GTG, so i intend to keep FSP and FBE as short and max tensed as possible :)