Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building something besides a mushroom.

Ewalk91

So this kid said he built this thing out of wood....anyone have an idea on how thick is should be? and where the heck to get the pommels...cause i don't want to steal mine from my gym :|

4TQT2XI5sO8

otherwise i want to strive to build this thing 32792ef4fe0f6dac1b48cab8f4e83b99.image.100x52.jpg

cause im only a high school gymnast and don't have 325$ to dish out. I wish i did lol

• 2 months later...
Joshua Naterman

Get pvc, use heat to shape the pvc with the slight bend of the pommel handles if you wish, drill holes in your wood base (4x8 or some such, heck you could even make it out of layers of plywood), and shove the pvc in there. Done, should cost you like 20 bucks or less, maybe 30 if you have to buy the wood bit. For the other one, the clydesdale or whatever, get a log, cut it in half, cover it with that spray on high density insulation from home depot and smooth it with a putty knife, let it dry. If you want, spray on the rubberized coating from home depot, or use some sort of fabric/pleather and use strings to pull it taut underneath. Sort of like how you tie your shoe, but under the log on the flat side. Costs 15 bucks or less for the putty knife, the insulation, and the rubberized spray on coating. Fabric and pleather may raise the cost by 10 or 15 bucks, I dunno.