Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who is going to the London seminar in January?

Christian Sørlie

Alessandro Mainente

Not me due to work. I hope For a second Europe date in the same period as this year!

I really want to go! Have missed out a few times now. My only concern is a huge class size meaning very little personal instruction. What is the class size likely to be?

Alessandro Mainente

Last time in UK we were about 35-40- don't worry Coach has assistance from other GB Coaches,

Kate Abernethy

If you watch, you get 34-39 of Coach's instructions per exercise. Coach does go through the group constantly.

If I have the orignial G.B book, the foundation courses+ H1, been a long time follower on the forums - will I actually get much from this considering the class size?

Is there a proper warm up demonstrated?

Any guidance on stretching? A protocol to follow? Or mention of how long we should really spend stretching each week as this is the biggest barrier to my progress?

Much of the ring work will be wasted on me...

Hell I would still love to go to meet everyone & see some elite gymnasts teach. Will Dillon or Allan be there/ anyone at their level?

Christian Sørlie

I've been to 2 so far. It's definitively worth it. Hands on coaching will save you lots of frustration later and you will get a much better understanding of quality of movement.

The seminars can make a dramatic difference in your understanding of how you do GST. Books and courses can never replace hands on contact and feedback from a top level expert.

• Upvote 2

This ninja has a history assignment (not on ninjas - but on Japan) to hand in on January 3rd...

But I WILL go! Some day...

Niels Joergensen

I am going as well :) Looking forward to finally meet fellow GB's! 

Where are you guy staying??

Robert Rieckmann

I'll be there aswell! I'm so excited to meet all of you! :)

Not sure where I'll stay yet. Maybe someone wants to share a room?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going! Should have gone last year, but no worries. Looking forward to being critiqued by a national team coach & to learn from the best :)

• 1 month later...

Any more people sign up for this? Can anyone that has attended the seminars recmommend what to bring apart from change of clothes, pen & paper for notes, Some snacks. Anything else?