Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jean-Claude Van Damme working on his flexibility

Mats Trane

Christian Sørlie

Damn! I can't believe he pushed those trucks apart?! How strong is this guy!

He didn't push them apart, they drove apart while lowering him into the splits.

Though considering what would happen if they messed up and he fell, I doubt the authenticity of this video.

Alexander Svensson

Fake or not, that was awesome. Do you think they were supposed to drive in reverse or was the footage played backwards?

Randeep Walia

It's legit, the truck drivers are driving backwards because, it's very hard to do that in a truck and especially maintain a straight line (there was a reddit discussion on this were truckers chimed in on why this was so impressive). The manufacturer is toting their drive stabilization system in this video

• Upvote 1

Riku Calderón

He didn't push them apart, they drove apart while lowering him into the splits.

Though considering what would happen if they messed up and he fell, I doubt the authenticity of this video.

You really diden't get that he was joking? Epic :D

Christoph Pahl

It's legit, the truck drivers are driving backwards because, it's very hard to do that in a truck and especially maintain a straight line (there was a reddit discussion on this were truckers chimed in on why this was so impressive). The manufacturer is toting their drive stabilization system in this video

Did I understand this correctly: They drove backwards to make it even more impressive!? I supposed they drove backwards to not roll over him in case he falls :|

• Upvote 1

Michael Blythe

Did I understand this correctly: They drove backwards to make it even more impressive!? I supposed they drove backwards to not roll over him in case he falls :|

I would have to agree