Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to the $799 early bird special

Daniel Sarnowski

Daniel Sarnowski

I was going to sign up for the 2 day seminar in Chico. I've been saving money and was planning on taking advantage of the "Early Bird Special" for $799 which was advertised to be good until Nov 29. If the special price hadn't been offered until Nov 29th, I would have paid earlier. Yesterday I went online to register and the price had increased by $200. That's a 25% increase. Any info about that? I emailed my question but I didn't hear back. Thanks.

Joshua Slocum

I was going to sign up for the 2 day seminar in Chico. I've been saving money and was planning on taking advantage of the "Early Bird Special" for $799 which was advertised to be good until Nov 29. If the special price hadn't been offered until Nov 29th, I would have paid earlier. Yesterday I went online to register and the price had increased by $200. That's a 25% increase. Any info about that? I emailed my question but I didn't hear back. Thanks.

My guess would be that the original price was an error; currently the page lists $999 as the super-early bird price, with early-bird being $1099 and regular being $1199.

Note that if you already own F1 and/or H1, you can get that taken off of the purchase price.

Also note that I don't speak in any official capacity for GB. 

Robb Wolf will also be presenting at this seminar, hence the price hike. It was reduced to only a $100 difference as details about this module have finalized (all affected registrants have been taken care of).