Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Life is a matter of balance – Ido’s French trip inspiration

Olivier 2 GA

Hi all,

This is my first post around here, and I must say thanks to all of you. This site is full of invaluable informations and is a real inspiration for me.

I’m kind of fascinated by the human body in movement, the way some people have to defy gravity and push it to the max.

Well I just wanted to post here my last drawing I made after one of the picture Ido posted on is blog when he shared with us his first day at Claude Victoria’s.

Body in movement, I guess you know what I mean now… :wink:

Olivier

lifeisamatterofbalance0.jpg

Guest Ido Portal

Olivier,

Thank you for posting that.

I have been posting my blog originaly as a means for my students and me to maintain close contact when I am travelling, but it grew a lot since I started posting there sometime 3 years ago. I have been getting responses from all over the globe, and actualy, nowdays my students, who get a lot of me daily, (too much?!) are not the ones communicating with me through the blog...

Responses like yours mean the world to me and make every effort worth it. Sometimes when you are in the middle of an adventure, or a new experience, it is a hassle to stop, think, write and post, but looking back at it, after so many posts and 3 years of memories, it is worth it.

Nice reproduction of the photo, I draw myself and come from a long line of artists...

Ido.

Sweet! That photo definitely makes one want to pick up a pencil.

.....or to take off my clothes and "plant" a decent handstand :D

Thank you guys for your comments.

Ido, for what I’ve been reading through this forum and through your blog you can be sure that your efforts worth it!

I really enjoy learning by myself, gathering information in books and articles. I feel that even if it is a long journey it makes your knowledge stronger. There’s a lot of bullshit around the web but I think that it is also a great tool that allow us to get in touch with very valuable people that want to share their knowledge, and in a certain way it helps to make us grow up.

I know that you (and Coach Sommer and the others) weren’t born with all your knowledge on nutrition and training, it asked for a lot of patience and devotion through many years of personal experience to get where you are. And that is precisely the reason why I thank you for sharing that with us and tell you that yes! It worth it…

Olivier