Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Getting back into hand balancing

Gianni Trook

I know I've been off the forums for quite some time the reason is because I've been giving bodybuilding a try for the past 5 months because I feel it would be cool to compete in a mens physique competition someday anyway back to my reason for this post as some of you may know I have had wrist problems in my left wrist for about 2 years now I desire to start hand balancing again since its something I enjoy doing in terms of my wrist is there any suggestions you guy can give in regards to helping it heal the problem is I can't put any weight on my wrist I can not even use parallettes without pain so any advice or exercises would be much appreciated  

You literally had no periods or commas, it was a giant run-on sentence. I know this isn't English class, but please change that next time because it's kind of annoying to read a wall of text...

On to your question: Buy Handstand 1. Maybe practice your elbow lever, crocodile (one arm elbow lever), QDR, air baby, etc. Handstand One is a priority though if you want to proceed with any advanced handbalancing.

I apologize for my awful punctuation. I was in a bit of a rush typing it so punctuation completely crossed my mind I will do my best to assure that never happens again.

P.S thanks for the advice I really appreciate it  

• Upvote 1