Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When does the next book come out?

Brandon

I used the search feature and was unsuccessful in finding any posts mentioning a timeline for future books. I'm really looking forward to Handstand Chronicles and I think that one won't come out until after Liquid Steel™. Could you give me any helpful hints Coach? Or does anyone else have any input?

Thanks,

Brandon

• 1 month later...
Aushion Chatman

Any new updates? This thread is 6 weeks old now...just don't want to have to wait another 5 yrs :)

Coach Sommer

Photography is still ongoing. I will post when the next volumes are available. Until then, I appreciate your patience.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

*Psst* Handstand Chronicals should go first ;)

I can't wait for the next installments, the first one was incredible!

• 1 month later...

A lot of people are waiting for the book impatiently (including me), but I bet that out of all those people only like 5% can do every single exercise in the book. Have the patience to work on your basic strength first, because everything in "Building The Gymnastic Body" is basic and to my knowledge; the other books will have more difficult exercises and progressions. Now, I understand that you'll probably won't achieve the Manna in a year but at least strive to do everything else.

However, HS are one of the most critical skills as a gymnast as well prehabilitation and rehabilitation besides flexibility. They are just as equal to BtGB.

• 3 weeks later...
Romulo Malta

Blairbob, a bit OT but could you elaborate on the rehabilitation part of HS?

Thanks

Romulo, I didn't really mean that HS were a part of rehab or prehab ( though wall HS are known as an exercise for prehab for wrists ). In some sense, HS work is prepatory work as basic skill and supporting work for future skill and strength work in a gymnast's career.