Joint and Muscle Progression for Safety and Performace Question
Started by Leandro Santos, October 9, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,156 Views
Speaking from personal experience - joint soreness bad, muscle soreness good. Allow the muscle soreness time to reduce before training it again.
If I remember rightly you are quite young, 16?, so it's even more important that you do correctly graded exercises and avoid joint soreness.
You may be mistaking him with me, LateStarter. I am 16.
Personally I've always backed off from pushing the joints too hard, I always back off a lot if they feel sore. Had some slight tendonitis once, trust me you do not want it! As for muscle soreness I don't worry about it too much, you shouldn't and aim for muscle soreness, it is not a sign of progress! Strength, flexibility and efficiency gains are signs of progress
Awarenesss said:You may be mistaking him with me, LateStarter. I am 16.
Tuts, my memory is not going just yet! ![]()
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/13217-new-forum-member-presentation/
Enjoy your youth ![]()
Yes, i am 16 ![]()
Whoops! Nice to see another teenager on here! ![]()