First off I'd like to say hello to everyone. So far I've found this site amazing and full of information, and I'd like to thank everyone who takes part in that.
Quick background info: I'm 75kg, and I used to be 142.88kg. I lost all my weight in the last 5 years through strength training with various types such as barbells, dumbbells, and bands. I'm currently getting ready to leave for the navy, and while getting prepared for basic, I found a love in body weight training. I started integrated some kettlebells with it, but my main source of fitness the last two months have been various strength based exercises with bodyweight only. My question now is, for someone looking to advance even further with bodyweight training, whether it be calisthenics or gymnastics, would foundation 1 be ideal? I do have goals such as mastering planch, I'm at straight arm frog stance, front/back levers, pistols and all their further progressions. I've read steve low's book and found it insightful, but still seeking some more guidance to programming. Barbell training program design was easy for me, but bodyweight leverage and times seem to throw me for a loop. Any tips/help would be great full.