Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB Two Day Seminar Norcal Strength & Conditioning Chico, CA March 22-23, 2014

Cole Dano

We are proud to announce the GB Two Day Seminar at Norcal Strength & Conditioning in Chico, CA on 

March 22-23, 2014

For more info and to sign up see -

https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=60

Super Early Bird discount price ends November 29, 2013, sign up early and save!

• Upvote 1

We are proud to announce the GB Two Day Seminar at Norcal Strength & Conditioning in Chico, CA on 

March 22-23, 2014

This is good to see. I (we) might need to make this happen.

• 4 months later...
Jacob Primeaux

I'm going to this thing! From out of town. Anybody wanna split rides/rooms? Haven't booked my plane yet and deciding whether I should fly direct into Chico or fly into Sacremento and rent a car up. Anyway, just throwing out a line for fellow travelers.

Aaron and I arrive in Sacromento Airport on Friday March 21 at 11:45 am and already have a car rented to drive to Chico. Our return flight from Sacromento is Monday March 24 and we depart at 12:05pm so will be driving back from Chico to Sacromento Monday morning if any one wants to ride with us.

We want to get on up to chico mid afternoon so will not wait a long time but if you arrive into Sacromento close to our flight anyone is welcome to ride up and back.

Billy

Hi everyone! Also from "Out of town" here (Switzerland), basically arriving and leaving from San Francisco between the 16th and 26th of March. Car already hired. If anyone knows of any cool stuff to do, places to train, if anyone from GB Community wants to meet up to train or just hang out, places to stay in San Francisco and/or on way to Chico! Just say =)

Mark

Has anyone checked out accommodations in the area?  I am driving up from El Fresno, aka Fresno, on Friday afternoon, I think.  

Hi everyone! Also from "Out of town" here (Switzerland), basically arriving and leaving from San Francisco between the 16th and 26th of March. Car already hired. If anyone knows of any cool stuff to do, places to train, if anyone from GB Community wants to meet up to train or just hang out, places to stay in San Francisco and/or on way to Chico! Just say =)

Mark

San Francisco is a great town, and there is so much to do I would not know where to start.  While it is a slight detour, wine country could be visited in traveling from SF to Chico, i.e. Napa, Sonoma, etc.  It will be beautiful in spring.  There are many wineries with tasting rooms.  

Aaron and I are staying at the Oxford inn and Suites on 2035 Business lane 3 mile from Norcal Fitness.Several hotels in that area.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I am driving up tomorrow afternoon, and am planning to wander around downtown Chico in the evening, seeking out beneficial sustenance.  Like sushi or something.  

Mark Balsom

Hi there,

I arrived this afternoon and spent some time at Norcal S&C and had dinner with a bunch of guys from there. Great atmosphere, very friendly and welcoming. I'll be hanging out there tomorrow you should just pop in say hello and meet the staff team. They'll be doing the seminar too.

Looking forward to meeting you all and can't wait for Saturday morning!!!