Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Congratulations to Jon Douglas on Level 1

Nic Branson

Whoa, that was swift! Congrats!!

I wanted to try it at seminar but we ran out of time, and I had to brush up on a detail in my planche work (thanks again Cory).

I feel like I have earned my deload week now. Only 6 to go... :(

• Upvote 1

Thanks all. 1/4 of the way to an advanced beginner hat. Maybe one day I'll be able to hang with Alex and Joshua... heh, one day.

Anyway, I expect to not be the only Australian on the board after the October seminar >: ( Get to work boys!

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

Thanks all. 1/4 of the way to an advanced beginner hat. Maybe one day I'll be able to hang with Alex and Joshua... heh, one day.

Anyway, I expect to not be the only Australian on the board after the October seminar >: ( Get to work boys!

i want to remember that YOU are LEVEL 1 athlete, i'm LEVER 0 athlete!

;)  ;)

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

Jon, well done my friend. Your training regime and willpower are excellent ingredients for Foundation work. So, keep progress!

Cheers!

Congratulations! Your moving up swiftly...

I look at it just as getting my work up till now signed off on.  As long as my tested level is very close to where I think I should be working, I can be confident that I'm training the right things for my ability :) however high or low that may be.

We have coaches and community managers who can tell us for certain whether we are working at the right level. So whether by video or in person, it makes sense to use this resource :)

• Upvote 1