Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

weird 80/10/10 diet

Hanuman

Hi guys

Has anyone got any conclusive evidence as to the validity of this lifestyle i mean i am no nutritionist but surely a raw food fruitarian diet cant end well...

Check out a guy on YouTube called "durianriders". He and his girlfriend are fruitarians. He is a pretty decent endurance athlete. He always reports back on his blood test results, and they're always good. I think the only thing he takes is a B12 injection from the doctor every few months. I've noticed that most of these fruitarians are very slim (low fat and low muscle), probably due to low protein in their diet.

Tristan Curtis

I used to know "durianriders". He is a compulsive liar and never actually followed the diet properly.

I did 80/10/10 fruitarian for two years. I didn't get sick or anything, but got really dry hair/skin and lost a lot of lean mass.

• Upvote 2

Check out a guy on YouTube called "durianriders". He and his girlfriend are fruitarians. He is a pretty decent endurance athlete. He always reports back on his blood test results, and they're always good. I think the only thing he takes is a B12 injection from the doctor every few months. I've noticed that most of these fruitarians are very slim (low fat and low muscle), probably due to low protein in their diet.

Check out Anthony Colpo and his reviews of durianriders.

http://anthonycolpo.com/?s=Durian+rider&submit=Search

Anthony Colpo can be abrasive, but he is very analytical and has a good idea of what is scientifically proven and what is nonsense.

Look into Erin Moubray. Plus a lot of those "Fruitarians" are endurance athletes. Endurance athletes don't need the bulky muscle gymnasts have.

• Like 1

Check out Anthony Colpo and his reviews of durianriders.

http://anthonycolpo.com/?s=Durian+rider&submit=Search

Anthony Colpo can be abrasive, but he is very analytical and has a good idea of what is scientifically proven and what is nonsense.

Look into Erin Moubray. Plus a lot of those "Fruitarians" are endurance athletes. Endurance athletes don't need the bulky muscle gymnasts have.

I'll check em both out :)

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.