Upward rotation handstand

Started by lobster8, September 5, 2013 · 2 Replies · 2,443 Views

lobster8

So my upward rotational mobility of the scapula is pretty bad and the scapula isn't really moving the way it should. I guess a big part of that problem is a weak upper trapezius.

 

Would a wall assisted handstand with a non-stop max elevated scapula do good in that case? Or would it do the exact opposite and further worsen scapular mobility in that area as I don't have movement in that exercise?

lobster8

In other words

 

What's better for upper trap development, handstands or handstand shrugs? (Static vs. dynamic)

ausswe

Do you have h1? I'd say that'd help with trap development. I'm afraid I can't answer your question though as what I think is correct may not be and I'm no expert best if I leave the answering to someone else.

Seriously though if you don't have it then get handstand 1.