**the purpose of this question is simply to work lower back with bodyweight exercise, not to develop planche!
Hello. First off I'm a woman and I'm tall (disadvantage), at 40 y.o.--recovery for me is different and levers, planches are things women usually can't pull off. I already have unusal amounts of strength for a woman, and overall my upper body (thanks to aerial circus), core and legs are very strong. I have WEAK lower back. I can only hold tuck planche with feet on the wall and feel the lower back is where strength is severely lacking (or non-existant). Same with attempt to press to handstand to wall, back lever now, and same with elbow lever. It is a huge unadressed gap in my overall decent strength. I have literally nil body fat and a lot of muscle mass in my shoulders/lats, so the center of gravity location shouldn't be a problem for this work.
I used to lift weights and deadlift--stopped completely about a year ago, as I feel that 1) can't afford to pay for gym subscription JUST to be able to deadlift (this is the only reason why I'd go to regular gym with weights, as my other training schedule is grueling and pushing my tendon limits ) 2) whenver I went heavy on deadlifts, had back pains, no matter how much I watched my form--feel this is a risky exercise for me. So, no more deadlifting.
Please, recommend which specific exercises will adress this gap in the best and fastest way (lack of strength in lower back)?
My thoughts so far:
--continue to hold tuck planches against the wall (every other day)
--attemp elbow levers every other day
--do reverse leg lifts and reverse dorsal lifts with legs weghted
--do walks down the wall to the back bridge
--continue my attempts at back lever (I used to have straight leg back lever--almost--but tore rotator cuff and detrained)
--natural leg curls (does it really work back?--strain feels only in hamstrings)
Anything to add to this list? Aand anything on this list isn't really that useful for lower back? (please spell out full exercise name to avoid confusion with abbreviations).
I appreciate any advice, thanks.
