New and some questions

Started by blueonblack0, August 22, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,803 Views

blueonblack0

Hello everyone,

 

I'm looking to buy either foundation 1. I have looked through foundation one and see that I would be mastered in some of the last exercise set of exercises in a series for some things, but would need to start right from the start on others.  So what would I do if I have no exercises to progress to?  Just cycle the mastered exercises until I complete the whole foundation one?

 

Also, have any woman tried the foundation series, my wife is interested in it.

Joshua Slocum

Mastery of the final movement does not mean you should skip over everything that comes before. You should test mastery for every PE/iM pair. If, for a given movement, you have achieved mastery in all the PE/iM pairs in Foundation 1, you should move on to Foundation 2's progressions for that movement. However, if there are any iM or PE exercises that you don't have mastery of, you need to master that before moving forwards.

 

Many women on are using F1. See this thread: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/12640-need-tips-for-the-ladies/?hl=chicks

Mats Trane

My Wife started right from the beginning with F1 this spring and had great success. She had not done strenght work for 20 years. She shaped up and lost a bit of weight. She was very happy with it. Dont have to go to a gym, can do everything at home.