Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The 20 set from Yuval

Mats Trane

Christian Sørlie

Yes, incredible, saw the facebook post. He's aiming for 40 total reps (10,10,10,10) before he hits 40 years.

• Upvote 2

Mikael Kristiansen

Im gonna try this in training today =) Stuff like this is damn good for conditioning.

Briac Roquet

Would still like to see him do the arch body rocks :P

The new benchmark of strength, endurance and fitness in general!

• Upvote 2

Christian Sørlie

Im gonna try this in training today =) Stuff like this is damn good for conditioning.

Film it and post it?  Would love to see it.

Mikael Kristiansen

ok i will try to film it. Right off the bat it feels doable. I dont have any light ankleweights so it will have to be without. Question is if it should be for warm up or after training.

Connor Davies

ok i will try to film it. Right off the bat it feels doable. I dont have any light ankleweights so it will have to be without. Question is if it should be for warm up or after training.

Damn, I didn't even notice the ankle weights.

Fit-Bull90: you mean the logo on youtube right? I was thinking the same thing... :)

No, I mean this one here, on the top left, which says gymnastic bodies, with an handstand guy instead of i. Look exactly like him :P

Rachid Tahri

Oh I mean't the silhouette on the youtube page of GB!  Compare with this...the middle one  :) !

I think (but am not 100% sure) that dude on the GB website is Handbalancer....I know I know..it should be you instead :D !  

• Upvote 1

Do it with shoes on?

Mikael Kristiansen

Did the set once as warm up today. I messed up and fell on the 3rd heSPU, got back up and finished the rest. I will get a clean one on film one of these days and post. I should either way do more of this kind of conditioning. My pressing is pretty decent but I have lost some hspu power due to lack of focus and a small injury last year. However, the 40 set is some real stuff. Would have to condition a lot to get there!

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

Really guys, wake up! It was the first thing I noticed :-)

I think that terrible music was the first thing I noticed...

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

Okay so yeah, it was good, but I want to see it done with erbs, hollowback press, straddle press and handstand pushups.  Can anyone here manage even one rep?

Okay so yeah, it was good, but I want to see it done with erbs, hollowback press, straddle press and handstand pushups. Can anyone here manage even one rep?

On rings.

...While on fire.

Connor Davies

On rings.

...While on fire.

In my whole life I've seen three very shaky reps of hollowback press on rings....

Sadly the guy wasn't on fire :icon_twisted:

• Upvote 1