I recently got the "BtGB" book in the mail. I've studied the book pretty thoroughly and one thing remains that to some might seem pretty simple:
How do I put together the most efficient routine that utilizes both the static holds and the BW exercises? For the last week I was just doing all of the static holds every day, trying to get those down (on some kind of level) and more or less "testing the waters"... needless to say it reminds me of doing heavy squat days except that every part of my body feels destroyed. I've kind of realised that the static holds need to be done differently.
Some examples would be handy...for example do you treat it much like a weight training routine? Hitting certain parts each day, etc? I know that Coach says to include a pressing/pulling/core/leg per workout, unless I'm misunderstanding.
I'm relatively new to these things, but I have a background in weight training (quite extensively) and I feel that mastering my own body weight has much more function to it than lifting things a bunch of times. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks and God bless.