Hello. I have received the book yesterday and i have been reading all time that i can. It's really interesting.
I have a question. If i want to get the one hand push-up, and one hand chin-up; How i could do in order to integrate these in the workout program? These would be training like skills, at the beginning? or i can put it like the appropriate pull/press supplemental movement.
If i use the GTG program, that is a good option, one time that i have got the one hand push up and i want to get another skill, like tuck planche for example, I will lose the strength of the one hand push up? How is the way to practice another new skill, but not leaving at all the others? or... If i can do the one hand push up, but i can't do the advanced took planche, one time i get it, I will I Be stronger in order to do the one hand push-up and in adition, hold the tuck planche?
Thanks you very much!