Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

even more planche questions from the noob

animalhands

romulo

i do a lot of those exercises blairbob mentioned. the swiss ball planche is my fave. when i started these progressions, just two weeks ago, the straight arm frogstand seemed impossible. i decided not to do it until march. after working the frogstand and some other presses i was just goofing around and tried the straight arm. i can get 3 solid reps of 10 sec now. i am still doing the regular frogstand for 2 reps at 30 sec. the strength comes, i was totally surprised.

thanks

ah

Gosh, I think your positive comment served well, I just tried and could do it! :lol: . The thing that helped most was to try it with pushup bars and it was much easier. The frogstand with bent arms also jumped from 15 to 25 sec. :D

• 3 years later...

Yes, it is DEFINITELY possible. Nothing is impossible due to your height, if you think so you are just making excuses. I started training only 4 years ago and am 6'1". Best motivation I can give is to show you my progress.

My planche:

My cross:

I haven't been training for planche specifically, but might start to now. I definitely intend on getting a full planche soon!

Yes, it is DEFINITELY possible. Nothing is impossible due to your height, if you think so you are just making excuses. I started training only 4 years ago and am 6'1". Best motivation I can give is to show you my progress.

Very impressive, sir. You've got one new subscriber! :oops: