Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to Following other members?

Quick Start Test Smith

Quick Start Test Smith

This sounds way creepier than it really is...  <_<  :mellow:

There are some members here whose posts are often really informative for me and I'd like to avoid missing them. Since I don't read every thread in the forum (especially now that it's getting so much larger), I would love to get updates on the posts made by the people I follow.

I thought this feature already existed, but I couldn't find it. Would anyone else like this?

FREDERIC DUPONT

I don't know if the feature exists, but you can create it manually with the search function: it allows you to target an author inside a given board, within a given time frame.

That is, for instance, you can list all the posts Coach Sommer made this week in the F1 forum.

Josh Schmitter

This sounds way creepier than it really is...  <_<  :mellow:

There are some members here whose posts are often really informative for me and I'd like to avoid missing them. Since I don't read every thread in the forum (especially now that it's getting so much larger), I would love to get updates on the posts made by the people I follow.

I thought this feature already existed, but I couldn't find it. Would anyone else like this?

Rationalize it however you like, just accept your creepiness and move forward. And shame on you for not reading every thread at least twice! :angry:

Quick Start Test Smith

True, Fred, but it just isn't the same. :P  

Rationalize it however you like, just accept your creepiness and move forward. And shame on you for not reading every thread at least twice! :angry:

Hello, my name is Patrick Smith, and I am a creeper.

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

We're getting a major forum update soon, and I believe something along this lines was included. 

• Upvote 5

Josh Schmitter

True, Fred, but it just isn't the same. :P  

Hello, my name is Patrick Smith, and I am a creeper.

Now we're talking, embrace it hard. B)

I understand your lack of time, but you should at least follow my smart posts, if you do I guarantee your strength

will become inhuman in no time.

Keilani Gutierrez

I understand your lack of time, but you should at least follow my smart posts, if you do I guarantee your strength

will become inhuman in no time.

I know this is probably a little wierd but...I loved you in man of steel ^_^ you were such a bad ass!
  • Upvote 1