Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Real planche pushups?

mrpraktic

Alessandro Mainente

the guy in the video, Erik , is my friend here in Italy, he actually have straddle planche push up on floor with static hold in between the reps and 1 pbars full planche push up with static hold  of 1-2 sec at the end of the rep.

Is that truly his max for full planche push-up with static hold? Because I think he can do more than 1 rep of full planche push-up with 1-2 second static hold based on his 5 rep full planche push-ups and long planche hold. I'm sure he can also do it on the floor too. What is his longest full planche hold? I've seen 9 seconds in one of his videos, but I'm not sure if that was his max.

Also, have you seen and recorded Morandi's planche push-ups yet? I'm just curious.

Alessandro Mainente

not yet, i saw him 3 days in the beginning of July but with his schedule was difficult to play with this movements, at his gym you can go to train, nothing more, they are very rigid about the loss of time..probably on this september i'll do the video, i am an assistant at his courses so there is lot of time there.

I saw erik perform only 1 full pl push up, during the last period instead of increase the performance of full pl he moved over rings maltese, and he is actually on good progress, not perfect form but it will come.

I think these are the best full planche push-ups I've seen on video. @1:10-1:15 in the following video.

This guy Maxim Ananyev is one of the best if not the best street workout athlete in my opinion.