This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sweden

Started by Joakim Anderson, May 6, 2013 · 54 Replies · 5,612 Views

Carl-Henrik Mustelin
23 hours ago, Andreas Ekblom said:

Cool man! I'm planning to go there later this week. Flexible in time, but I prefer lunch-workout. What do you say? =)

I'm there pretty much every morning Monday-Friday from 06.15->07.15, and like once or twice in the weekend around lunch time aswell :)
 

Andreas Ekblom
On 2016-11-08 at 0:51 PM, Carl-Henrik Mustelin said:

I'm there pretty much every morning Monday-Friday from 06.15->07.15, and like once or twice in the weekend around lunch time aswell :)
 

Nice, I will try to get myself up at that time some day soon =)

Alexander Laurila

Hi! 

Has anyone here made their own set of elastic bungee's for the stretch series?  

If so; what did you use as crafting material, and where did you get it? Feel free to answer in Swedish :-)

Hallberg

Hello!

Im in Helsingborg. Somebody else i south of Sweden?

Henning Blom 243536

Im kind of southish. I live in Småland, Värnamo. :)

I actually participated in Helsingborg Action Run last year. :) 

Jackie Gmar

Hi, I.m living in the Valdemarsvik. Eastcoast. Just in the middle between Västervik and Norrköping. Slow process on F1 and HS1. Due to longtime sickness it´s going back and forth. I integrate portions/ or whole of the stretch programs. I do something every day. Have a better progress i HS1. 

Johan Engelin

Goddag gott folk! Anyone in Gothenburg?

Tobias Karlsson

Nån aktiv i stockholm?

Luke Searra

I want to see Instagram clips of the meetup workout guys haha

Jonas Winback

I'll be in Gothenburg for the Ido Portal motion workshop in august, but other than that, no =/

Mats Trane
16 hours ago, Tobias Karlsson said:

Nån aktiv i stockholm?

Yep vi är några som brukar köra på Sats Sportpalatset vid st eriksbron. Onsdag morgnar brukar vi vara där.

Tobias Karlsson

Va kul, då kanske jag komma förbi någon gång. Väldigt tidigt i programet nu (f1,h1). Men kul att höra att flera kör!

Carl-Henrik Mustelin
21 hours ago, Tobias Karlsson said:

Nån aktiv i stockholm?

Jepp, som Mats sa. Onsdagar är flest av oss där. Jag kör i stort sett varje morgon innan jobb :)

Tobias Karlsson

Lär dra dit på onsdag. ses då om ni är där :)

Carl-Henrik Mustelin
21 hours ago, Tobias Karlsson said:

Lär dra dit på onsdag. ses då om ni är där :)

Vilken tid? Har semester så är nog inte där kl 06... Men kanske vid 8-snåret :)

Alessandro Mainente

Pleas guys I ask you to talk in English so that all the post can be understood from all the people in the world.

Tobias Karlsson

I am aiming at being there shortly after 7 and will probably work out for at least 1h

Peter Ols

Hi,

I live in Linköping and I am training for better mobility for my sports, freediving, martial arts and enduro mountainbiking. Doing Fundamentals, F1 + stretch series for 3 weeks and it is a lot of fun!

Jonas Berglund

Hej Peter, 

welcome, youre in a great place.  Its good to see more swedes join.

I Joined GB in october. Live in Uppsala. Usually doing jiu Jutsu and weights but since october its Been F1+the 3 stretch programs all the Way. Really enjoy it. 

 

Peter Ols

Jonas,

Jiu jitsu is one I would like to learn but my shoulder mobility makes me scared of getting injured. My son has practiced som BJJ and it would be nice to join.

I have to train this first to get a solid body.:)

I am very happy to find these programs that makes me hope to get my body to full joint function. This far it feels awesome.

First goals:

Deep nice squat

A descent brigde with good thoracic extension

Straddle with an APT that does not require yoga blocks to get "leverage"

Pike with flat hands on the ground without taking the back to its limit

Marek Dibusz

Hej!

We are a couple in Borås near Göteborg doing GST. 

Best wishes,

Marek and Zuzana

Fredrik Petterson

Hey, ya'll. I live in Stockholm and have completed Fundamentals. Now, since one week, I am doing the Foundation, Stretch, and Handstand series.

I have had trouble with shoulder impingement for more than a year and traditional rehab with the help of a physio has so far not resolved the problem. Till now doing GST has not been a problem. Still,  I would be very happy to receive recomendations on who I could see to get expert help.

 

Thank you.

David Asplund

Hi does anybody have a tip on where to get the bungee bands for the thoracic stretch series in Sweden?

 

Thanks in advance :)

Erik Rissanen
On 5/2/2019 at 11:30 AM, David Asplund said:

Hi does anybody have a tip on where to get the bungee bands for the thoracic stretch series in Sweden?

 

Thanks in advance :)

You can find them on Amazon. Use the UK or German Amazon, so it's within the EU for shipping without taxes or fees.

David Asplund
On 5/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, Erik Rissanen said:

You can find them on Amazon. Use the UK or German Amazon, so it's within the EU for shipping without taxes or fees.

Hi Erik, thanks for your reply!


I have tried to search both the sites, but only found a pair in the UK site, they didn’t ship it to Sweden either

Much appreciation if anyone could post a link to what, where to buy, much thanks in advance!