Any swedes here that wouldn't mind meeting up for some training? I'm abroad at the moment but whenever I'm home I'd be up for some training together, so I'm checking if there is anyone else interested. I'm usually around the Strömstad-Göteborg-Borås area, sometimes elsewhere.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Sweden
Started by Joakim Anderson, May 6, 2013 · 54 Replies · 5,612 Views
I´m in Bromma-Stockholm. PM me if you come by.
Will do whenever I'm there!
I live in Stockholm and it would be great to have swedish meeting at some point(even though I am norwegian hehe).
Handbalancer said:(even though I am norwegian hehe).
Not true - he's actually Mutant Lifeform.
Handbalancer said:I live in Stockholm and it would be great to have swedish meeting at some point(even though I am norwegian hehe).
Would be great fun!
I could be persuaded to hop a train/plane for that. (norway)
I'm in Stockholm as well.
Aw was in Stockholm a week ago ![]()
I sort of like to train at home, focused on the training, in my own zone. But it could be fun to meet up for chat. The weather has really cleared up and we are hitting the amazing Swedish summer, with bright smooth and cool evenings. What about a bit of grilling in a park somewhere at some point?
Hi all, im from Stockholm and i would LOVE to meet up with some BW training/gymnastics entusiasts and train, specially now when the weather is clearing up ![]()
PM me if you are interested. Självklart snackar jag svenska också =)
If anyone is in the Sundsvall/Umeå area let me know; I'm an American living in Örnsköldsvik. Will be in Göteborg next month for a weekend then in London for the seminar!
Ryan
I'm also in the Stockholm (Huddinge) area. Background is rugby and currently focusing on CrossFit and long distance running. Interested in developing my gymnastics/bodyweight skills.
Råblamhovsparken (sp?) Could be a great place to meet this summer if anyone is interested?
Stockholm as well.
Trying to get mobility and core strenght for olympic weightlifting.
I'm up for Råmblamhovsparken this summer.
Hello!
I live in Köping, small town near Västerås.
I have rescently started GST. I do F7 and HS1 once or twice/week depending on work and family plus frontsplit and bridge from the stretch series. Also bought the HS2 earlier this week.
Have had foundation1 and HS1 since they first was released, but sadly I was stupid not to work on them. The good news is that i have now become smarter and started working GST for real!
It is really fun to se so many people from sweden doing GST!
Another Swede here. I train GST to complement my capoeira practice. I'm still att Foundation 1 and currently fiddling with frequency.
May you all make progress in your desired way; go Sweden!
Sincerely
Tomas
Hi there!
I'm a Swede living in Stockholm. I'm only 7 months in to the program, but I'm a former gymnastics athlete so I could probably join on wherever you are in the program. Would be great to have a GST buddy!
Me and buddy train at Sats Fridhemsplan Wednesday mornings. Come and join.
Hey Mats,
Sounds cool - what time?
We are usually there around 06.00-06.30 ![]()
Wow, thats early. I will let you know if I manage to get myself up next Wednesday. ![]()
I live in Skövde. It'd be interesting to have a meeting somewhere at some point. I'm not exactly far along in any advanced progressions though
I'm in Linköping, but would almost be worth the drive up to Stockholm on wednesday mornings to train with Mats ![]()
Another student from Stockholm here! Working out at SATS Sportpalatset. Currently on F1/F2, HS1 and doing the stretch series aswell ![]()
19 hours ago, Carl-Henrik Mustelin said:Another student from Stockholm here! Working out at SATS Sportpalatset. Currently on F1/F2, HS1 and doing the stretch series aswell
Cool man! I'm planning to go there later this week. Flexible in time, but I prefer lunch-workout. What do you say? =)