Hello guys!
I'm getting quite consistent with 4x24 planche leans with this amount of "new" lean. But the question is, enough lean to mastery?

Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Adriano Augusto, April 30, 2013 · 59 Replies · 5,570 Views
Hello guys!
I'm getting quite consistent with 4x24 planche leans with this amount of "new" lean. But the question is, enough lean to mastery?

Thanks!
More or less a direct side shot, until the next training I can't take a better picture.

But I think I'm fine taking into account that I never stop doing it and it will improve more over time.
Really appreciate your comment Zach ![]()
form looks solid, but compared to athlete in the vid, theres a lot more lean, but hey you look a lot heavier like the athlete, so take it easy ![]()
the wrists stopped me first trys too, but what helped me was really focusing on pushing down in the ground, was easier for my wrists to handle
Planche Leans 4x24 gets comfortable with this amount of lean that I never had before.

I don't know if I can lean more, but there I have lower rib level for sure. Even so, in sPL/PE6 seems like I could (and maybe must) increase the lean.
Very satisfied with my work on this element. And I really appreciate the recomendation for other users related to my topic.
Cheers!
Is this enough lean already? would be nice an to have an statement on this ![]()
Well you are still a few inches away from the full lean, but your level of lean is good enough for F1.
Adriano I love your dedication & attention to detail. You're an inspiration to us all! Documenting your progress like this has been a real kick in the bum for me as I was far too casual with my training previously.
I'm not a GB coach, but comparing your pic to the course material I would give you a pass. If a coach comes along and says "no," I still say "great work buddy." Way to strive for perfection.
One thing I've seen mention on the forums and will do when I'm up to this element is to tie a string around your hips such that it touches the floor when you're in your lean. If it gets to the level of the heel of your palms, you have sufficient lean.
Also, you should post your pic/video into the Form Checks subforum. Guaranteed to get the right eyes on it that way.
Great! Thanks for your input guys.
Wamalar excellent idea re: the string. Yup, formchecks section it will be in future.
cheers!