Foundation Two and Workout Scheduler Release Dates & Information

Started by Cory Fair, April 27, 2013 · 72 Replies · 21,779 Views

Peekay
Mats Trane said:

Wow Just got F2 and it is very nice! The mobility stuff for PL looks challenging and awsome!

sPL/SE3>iM!!!  :blink:

Cole Dano

I about lost my lunch when I saw the sPL>iM

 

Upon asking Coach the reply was "  :icon_twisted:  "

Cory Fair

Coach wasn't kidding when he first called the mobility volume "Liquid Steel™." :)

 

On a semi-related note, I am pushing back the Workout Scheduler release to May 12. 

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

Coach wasn't kidding when he first called the mobility volume "Liquid Steel™." :)

 

On a semi-related note, I am pushing back the Workout Scheduler release  to May 12. 

 

Any word on F3  :D

Cole Dano
Hari_Seldon said:

Any word on F3  :D

 

:facepalm:

Jon Douglas
Hari_Seldon said:

Any word on F3  :D

Sorry, but I'm starting to wonder this a little too now... ^_^

However, that month or two to get in quality time with the top steps in F1 helped me overprepare and feel comfortable progressing quickly through F2, so... I'm a little torn about which way I want that to go.

Joshua Slocum
Charm said:

Sorry, but I'm starting to wonder this a little too now... ^_^

However, that month or two to get in quality time with the top steps in F1 helped me overprepare and feel comfortable progressing quickly through F2, so... I'm a little torn about which way I want that to go.

 

Yeah, if I had F3 *right now* I wouldn't be quite ready for it, since I still have to actually test through the elements in which I believe I'm at a mastery level. I'm quite confident I'll be able to make it through the HBP and MN progressions, but it's hard to tell beforehand if a lack of form or endurance will force you to spend some quality time with a skill. 

Jon Douglas
Hari_Seldon said:

Yeah, if I had F3 *right now* I wouldn't be quite ready for it, since I still have to actually test through the elements in which I believe I'm at a mastery level. I'm quite confident I'll be able to make it through the HBP and MN progressions, but it's hard to tell beforehand if a lack of form or endurance will force you to spend some quality time with a skill. 

At your level and work ethic, I imagine testing through these is pretty much a formality ^_^ but for now I'm in a similar position here. I should be able to make it through the rest of FL, RC, Mn, (maybe SL depending on how I find the last one), on my first run, and for the others it's mostly the IM that needs more time. HBP could go either way with PE11+12, it's been a while since I've done them.

 

Confidence sure doesn't mean I'm certain though; I've had a couple of devilish surprises so far and I don't doubt there are more the moment I start assuming ^_^ It's nice to think that all that time doing general work on pre-reqs, Lsits, PPP, FL pulls and levers because I couldn't do anything much more challenging is paying off now.

Joshua Slocum
Charm said:

At your level and work ethic, I imagine testing through these is pretty much a formality ^_^ but for now I'm in a similar position here. I should be able to make it through the rest of FL, RC, Mn, (maybe SL depending on how I find the last one), on my first run, and for the others it's mostly the IM that needs more time. HBP could go either way with PE11+12, it's been a while since I've done them.

 

 

I've found some surprising gaps, actually. I'm working on sPL/PE3 because I can hold them for mastery time, but my arm shakes lightly the whole time (sPL/PE4 is solid as a rock though :facepalm: ). And I'm having to build up endurance to pass FL/PE5-6 and SL/PE1-2. Other exercises, like SLS/SE1, I'm spending a mini-cycle on just because I want to make sure I have the skill down solid. Ultimately, I'm really in no rush to get through the series, so I'm taking my time. When I find something that feels like it could benefit from further work, even if I technically "pass", I spend some time improving it. 

 

On the other hand, today I passed out of ME/PE4 and MN/PE5 in one set each.  B)

Jon Douglas
Hari_Seldon said:

I've found some surprising gaps, actually.

 

On the other hand, today I passed out of ME/PE4 and MN/PE5 in one set each.  B)

It is funny, some of the strengths and weaknesses that have come up, as well as some interesting next day stiffness and soreness from both courses in places I've not had stiff before (mostly in little muscles around my mid back and shoulders).

(Just fyi, this thread is in Community, not in private forum, so abbreviations for exercises are better)

Joshua Slocum
Charm said:

It is funny, some of the strengths and weaknesses that have come up, as well as some interesting next day stiffness and soreness from both courses in places I've not had stiff before (mostly in little muscles around my mid back and shoulders).

(Just fyi, this thread is in Community, not in private forum, so abbreviations for exercises are better)

Good catch. I've edited my post to use only abbreviations. If you could edit your quote of my post, I'd be much obliged  ^_^

Jon Douglas
Hari_Seldon said:

Good catch. I've edited my post to use only abbreviations. If you could edit your quote of my post, I'd be much obliged  ^_^

Caught one, missed two. Bah! ^_^

LIE

Its already 10may but i havent got the scheduler yet.just want to make sure

Tyler Gibson
Cu fang said:

Its already 10may but i havent got the scheduler yet.just want to make sure

Corey pushed the scheduler release date back until tomorrow, the 11th.

Cory Fair
adidashred said:

Cory pushed the scheduler release date back until tomorrow, the 11th.

 

This. The scheduler becomes available sometime tomorrow and the first schedules get sent out each Sunday starting the 12th. 

Joshua Naterman

This is going to be RAWsome!

seiyafan

Is there a dedicated forum for F2?

seiyafan
Zach Armijo said:

yes

I just bought it but don't see any additional forum showing up, maybe I am not looking at the right place?  ^_^

Mats Trane

Wow! Just went through the Manna and Sidlever exercises in F2 today and for all of you who wonder how to turn your core into steel or to get à sixpack like à gymnast here is your answer

Jon Douglas
Mats Trane said:

Wow! Just went through the Manna and Sidlever exercises in F2 today and for all of you who wonder how to turn your core into steel or to get à sixpack like à gymnast here is your answer

Word. I have to say that SL/PE12 is plain awkward though >.<

Mats Trane
Charm said:

Word. I have to say that SL/PE12 is plain awkward though >.<

 

Agree, I´ve done SL/PE11 off and on for a few years but never SL/PE12. I think w´ll get used to it.

Petr Dlabac

Is any info on F3 release time?

Joshua Slocum
Petr Dlabac said:

Is any info on F3 release time?

Sometime later than now.