Foundation Two and Workout Scheduler Release Dates & Information

Started by Cory Fair, April 27, 2013 · 72 Replies · 21,779 Views

Cory Fair

F2 is live for those who didn't pre-order it.

Denis Ng

Is there a downloadable option for the course instead of viewing it online like the F1?

Cory Fair
Denis Ng said:

Is there a downloadable option for the course instead of viewing it online like the F1?

 

No, we only offer the web format.

Romain

Hi Cory,

 

I am currently reading F2 (it's cruel to know how long it will take me to finish F1 before playing with F2 !) and I have detected a small error in 'No Giant sets' :

"performing the week 12" --> should be "performaing the week 11"

 

Thanks for you hard work on this new product ! (I can't wait for the workout scheduler)

jwalker497

I bought the series and I cant access Foundation 2 forum.  Also where is the scheduler?

Joshua Slocum

The Scheduler comes out on May 12th according to the OP of this thread.

gohei_
jwalker497 said:

I bought the series and I cant access Foundation 2 forum.  Also where is the scheduler?

Did you read the first post? It doesn't come until later.

Xcel
Cory Fair said:

 

 

Coach and I hope you enjoy Foundation Two and the slightly more demanding mobility elements. Stay tuned for a special announcement over the next few days about something new and exciting coming to the forums.

 

I'm suprised no one is speculating more on this one.  I'm kinda curious myself.  With bated breath we wait!

Coach Sommer

Yes, it was my error.  I failed to mention the May 12 availability.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Patrick Smith
Xcel said:

I'm suprised no one is speculating more on this one.  I'm kinda curious myself.  With bated breath we wait!

 

I think (hope) we've learned that pestering Cory and the rest of GB staff with questions about announcements do nothing but delay the actual event we're so curious about! I, too, wait with bated breath.  :)

Cory Fair
Patrick Smith said:

I think (hope) we've learned that pestering Cory and the rest of GB staff with questions about announcements do nothing but delay the actual event we're so curious about! I, too, wait with bated breath.  :)

 

You'll likely find out Sunday or Monday. :D

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

You'll likely find out Sunday or Monday. :D

Cool. Will I be able to challenge Keilani to pushups to the death?

Cory Fair
Charm said:

Cool. Will I be able to challenge Keilani to pushups to the death?

 

Why wait until then for that?

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

Why wait until then for that?

FORUM PROPS.

Joshua Naterman

:lol:

Keilani Gutierrez
Charm said:

FORUM PROPS.

hahaha! 

 

I've never been good at pushups due to my seperated shoulder. can i do deck squats instead? ;_;

Jon Douglas
KeilaniG said:

hahaha! 

 

I've never been good at pushups due to my seperated shoulder. can i do deck squats instead? ;_;

NO!

Keilani Gutierrez
Charm said:

NO!

OKAY THEN, SIFU.  <_<

deanb

Anything new on the coming addition to the forum?

Xcel

I was just wondering the same, is it the local meet-up sub-forum, or should we keep waiting?  Which I will gladly do....  :)

Cory Fair
Xcel said:

I was just wondering the same, is it the local meet-up sub-forum, or should we keep waiting? Which I will gladly do.... :)

Keep waiting. It's much much bigger than anything like a new subforum. You could say its "King" size.

Cole Dano

A forum *Fit for a King?*

Cory Fair
Cole Dano said:

A forum *Fit for a King?*

Unless you're the pauper.

FredInChina
Cole Dano said:

A forum *Fit for a King?*

 

Something about punctuality maybe? B)

 

Sorry, I could not resist... :D:icon_twisted:

Mats Trane

Wow Just got F2 and it is very nice! The mobility stuff for PL looks challenging and awsome!