Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Two and Workout Scheduler Release Dates & Information

Scott Malin

Scott Malin

Foundation Two will be released sometime on April 30 to the general public via our online store and the course portal. For those who pre-purchased the series, it will automatically show up in your online course menu a day prior.

The workout scheduler will come slightly later on May 12th for everyone who owns one or more courses. You do not need to do anything to receive this update.

Foundation Three and Four will be released as quickly as we are able to finish them. We anticipate a quicker timeframe on these, however, we will not be providing a specific set of dates at this point.

Coach and I hope you enjoy Foundation Two and the slightly more demanding mobility elements. Stay tuned for a special announcement over the next few days about something new and exciting coming to the forums.

Details About the Workout Scheduler

The workout scheduler works very simply: 

1) Test your strength and mobility on your own to determine the appropriate progressions for each element.

2) Open the configuration page and select how many days per week you prefer to workout, and the progression plus starting week (1,5,9) for each element. Those who wish to integrate Foundation Courses with H1 will be able to do so with a few additional clicks.

3) Each week, the workout scheduler will email you the assignment for the week in the form of a printable workout sheet. This will have room for notes as well as boxes to tick off sets as you complete them. 

4) You will automatically to receive your workouts until one of the following scenarios happens:

a ) The end of the course (or series) has been reached. The scheduler will automatically move you into new progressions and cycles so that there is no need to do anything further unless you need to repeat a microcycle.

b ) When a microcycle needs to be repeated, you can simply change this setting in the configuration page for the element(s) without interrupting the scheduler.

We have worked to take all the thinking out of planning your workouts so you can focus primarily on what you do in the gym. Please also be aware that we only provide options that match those in the course itself and will not accommodate every possible scenario. 

• Upvote 34

Jon Douglas

Oh yes. So happy. Thank you.

Edit;

I want to make a point of saying thank you now, as I may not once I delve into new realms of mobility element cramping...

Edit edit;

Question. WIll warm-up elements be part of the scheduler? I imagine not, but if there's preferred warmups depending on the progression...

Scott Malin

Oh yes. So happy. Thank you.

Edit;

I want to make a point of saying thank you now, as I may not once I delve into new realms of mobility element cramping...

Edit edit;

Question. WIll warm-up elements be part of the scheduler? I imagine not, but if there's preferred warmups depending on the progression...

It isn't now, but I'll talk with Coach about it as adding the warmup progressions wouldn't be too time consuming to add.

Jon Douglas

It isn't now, but I'll talk with Coach about it as adding the warmup progressions wouldn't be too time consuming to add.

Stress not, I'm sure we can manage that one task ourselves :P

Although it would be interesting to have indicated a more specific intended level of effort for a warmup.

FREDERIC DUPONT

(...) slightly more demanding mobility elements (...)

Has Coach been practicing his understating for the British seminar? :D

Scott Malin

Has Coach been practicing his understating for the British seminar? :D

None of the guys broke a sweat filming them so it must obviously be easy for everyone. :)

• Upvote 4

Mike Taylor

" For those who pre-purchased the series, it will automatically show up in your online course menu a day prior."

Tomorrow!!!! :D  :D :D  

• Upvote 1

Michaël Van den Berg

Microcycles are the blocks of time starting at week 1, 5 and 9. So basically three weeks of increasing volume/intensity + one deload week.

Jon Douglas

" For those who pre-purchased the series, it will automatically show up in your online course menu a day prior."

Tomorrow!!!! :D  :D :D

In time for new cycle!... even if ut requires a midnight workout :-)

Mikkel Ravn

Wow, if the scheduler works just half as well as announced it'll be really cool. Having weekly schedules mailed to the inbox is a great idea!

Keilani Gutierrez

Cory, I pre-purchased the program when Foundation one was released, question, will it be available today (April 28th) or tomorrow, April 29th? 

Scott Malin

Cory, I pre-purchased the program when Foundation one was released, question, will it be available today (April 28th) or tomorrow, April 29th?

29th. All dates are in Arizona time. :)

• Upvote 1

I apparently have no patience either and am very excitable. When I saw the F2 forum was open and saw Cory's post I got very excited, instantly checking to see if F2 was available! Sadly not yet but soon...

Michaël Van den Berg

People are posting in the F2 Forum but I don't even see the course in my account yet (I pre-ordered F1-F4). Ahhh, the pain! The injustice!

The.

Horror.

Just kidding :) but I'll admit it - I'm curious!

Jon Douglas

People are posting in the F2 Forum but I don't even see the course in my account yet (I pre-ordered F1-F4). Ahhh, the pain! The injustice!

The.

Horror.

Just kidding :) but I'll admit it - I'm curious!

Don't worry, we're just bitching about our own impatience in F2 ^_^

• Upvote 2

Scott Malin

F2 is live for pre-purchases. If you bought the series and have trouble accessing, simply PM or email me.

• Upvote 2

Joshua Naterman

This is awesome :) Now I know what I might be doing next year hahaha!

Really, really nice job by everyone involved!