Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are We Prisoners of Our Own Low Expectations?

Coach Sommer

Coach Sommer

What is possible when in the depths of our bones we refuse to accept our own limitations? 

Over the course of my career I have had the opportunity to work with more National Team members, National Champions, Olympians and Olympic level coaches than I can count; truly the best of the very best.

However the following is one of the most inspirational physical accomplishments I have ever seen.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 27

Biren Patel

Thanks for sharing, Coach! Very motivating indeed, and I'm happy for that man and his ability to overcome life obstacles.

Though, post rock music tends to exponentially multiply the inspirational quality of videos. We're so blessed that Joseph Goebbels did not have his hands on some quality Sigur Ros albums.

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

i don't have words...

when i see these people smile...i'm watching a miracle

• Upvote 1

Stephen Greer

Being a PT, this serves as great inspiration to work hard not just for myself, but also for my patients. Motivation is vital - without it, you might as well hang your hat up.

Guest SuperBru

Wow!!!! That brought a tear to my eye. I was speechless throughout the entire video. If thats not proof that nothing is impossible then I don't know what is.

Also goes to show how important it is just to be supportive.

I certainly owe a debt of gratitude to all the awesome people at the first seminar I went to that made me want to keep going on.

• Upvote 3

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

I saw the video the other night and I knew it that it would be posted here by someone. When I discovered Coach's Note I knew that was this.

This things makes you live and training hard. Like alex87 says, little miracles in a disaster world full of "I can't"

There's no excuses, period.

Not much to say. The video speaks to itself.

Thanks community.

Greetings from Spain.

• Upvote 1

Joshua Naterman

Wanting to help people accomplish things that the rest of the world, or maybe just their friends and family, or maybe just that little voice in their head, tells them is for people who are luckier, stronger, shorter, thinner, wealthier, blacker, whiter, or whatever else-er... that's why I try to help everyone so much.

The way the coach approached Rooster... that is how everyone should be, in my opinion.

• Upvote 7