Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

May 2009 GB seminar in Central California

Blairbob

http://gymnasticbodies.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=53

Just saw this in my email. I did not make it out to Woodward West last summer as a coach though I wanted due to some hesistation/conflicts with the gym I was working at. ( I figured it would be a blast to go to while the gym was on down-time ). I'd like to be able to make it out this year if I could.

Anyways, it looks the presentation will cover a lot more than just the first book material like joint prehab, active flexibility, handstand development, ring strength, and dynamic strength besides everything covered in the first book.

Isn't it great to live in California? Well, sorta besides the whole housing bomb and fires and the occasional earthquake, smog, and expensive land prices.

Looks great, BUT airplane ticket is litlle above 800€+500$ is over my budget :cry:

It would be very interesting to participate and worth every dollar spend on it :D

Coach is this the gym where you train your kids?

WoodwardWest is a big gymnastics gym in Central California. I don't think they are a full year gymnastics gym opening only for camps throughout the year and on certain occasions.

http://www.campwoodward.com

Coach Sommer lives and trains in Arizona somewhere. I want to say 3-500 miles away.

With coach announcing the seminar on the board, I will be changing this thread to a sticky from announcement or I was going to delete it, possibly leaving it open for discussion unless it is discussed in that thread. Perhaps merging it.