Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Brian Martens GST Log
Started by bamartens, March 25, 2013 · 85 Replies · 204 Views
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s
FL/PE2 3x12r
FL/PE2>iM 30s
HBP/PE2 4x6r
HBP/PE2>iM 5r
RC/PE2 4x6r
RC/PE2>iM 2x15s
sPL/PE2 3x12s
sPL/PE2>iM 10r
Pleased to have graduated to PE2 for Straddle Planche and Front Lever. Committing to a diet today, working to take my weight from 270-280 to 240. In an effort to honor the process, tomorrow I'll be re-starting SLS/PE1 without using a counterweight, with and emphasis on full hip extension (with the same holding true for SLS/PE1>iM, also squatting to a 16" box). To aid in this, I've decided to add Squat Compression Holds (with feet together, rock bottom, pushing knees forward). For the Straddle Up, I will add the Straddle Weighted Hamstring Stretch in addition to my standard Cross Arm Hamstring Stretches.
Squat Compression Hold 120s
Straddle Weighted Hamstring Stretch 120s
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s
SLS/PE1 3x3r
SLS/PE1>iM 10r,
SL/PE2 3x12r
SL/PE2>iM 10r
MN/PE2 3x3r
MN/PE2>iM 5r, 40lbs.
Completed Deck Squat sets without a counterweight; my hope/expectation is that this will get easier as I get leaner. Of the new exercises, the Straddle Up was the most challenging, as expected. My effort will be placed on completely locking my quads and using rectus femoris to strongly pull myself up. During the Jefferson Curls, I also noticed some areas of my spine that weren't as mobile as I'd like; I'll be working on that as well, with a focus on keeping a posterior pelvic tilt as long as possible.
Squat Compression Hold 120s
Straddle Weighted Hamstring Stretch 120s
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s
Squat Compression Hold 120s
Straddle Hamstring Stretch 120s on floor
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s on floor
FL/PE2 3x12r
FL/PE2>iM 30s
HBP/PE2 4x6r
HBP/PE2>iM 5r
RC/PE2 4x6r
RC/PE2>iM 2x15s
sPL/PE2 3x12s
sPL/PE2>iM 10r
Squat Compression Hold 120s
Straddle Hamstring Stretch 120s on 2 cloths
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s on 2 cloths
Saddle Pose 120s on 8" Box
Concentrating on keeping knees on the ground for the Saddle Pose.
SLS/PE1 3x3r
SLS/PE1>iM 10r,
SL/PE2 3x12r
SL/PE2>iM 10r
MN/PE2 3x3r
MN/PE2>iM 5r, 20lbs.
For an additional challenge to my ankle flexibility, I'm considering lowering the box height (starting at 16" this week) for the Skiers an inch each week. For Deck Squats, the key seems to me exhaling and thrusting my arms forward quickly.
Squat Compression Hold 120s
Straddle Hamstring Stretch 120s on 3 cloths
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s on 3 cloths
Fairly sure I need to work on my Active Straight Leg Raise; I need to find a way that is fairly exact and reproducible.
Saddle Pose 120s on 7" Box
Wall Hamstring Stretch 120s
Active Straight Leg Raise Level 47 60s
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s on 4 cloths
Straddle Hamstring Stretch 120s on 4 cloths
Saddle Pose 120s on 6" Box
FL/PE2 5x12r
FL/PE2>iM 30s
HBP/PE2 4x9r
HBP/PE2>iM 5r
RC/PE2 4x9r
RC/PE2>iM 2x15s
sPL/PE2 5x12s
sPL/PE2>iM 10r
Active Straight Leg Raise Level 47 60s
Cross Arm Hamstring Stretch 120s on 5 cloths