New GB Two Day Seminars: WA and UK

Started by Cole Dano, March 18, 2013 · 84 Replies · 21,114 Views

thecolin

The travel lodge was clean and convenient, but I still felt compelled to make note of their atrocious soap that they provide in their rooms:

 

They just sent me a feedback form and I felt compelled to comment on it:

 

The soap you provide in your rooms is an abomination against mankind. If you are unaware, soap when combined with water forms a foam that can be used to clean the body. Your soap on the other hand appears to be more like a small block of rubber or an eraser that does not change regardless of whether it is wet or dry. I would also gladly pay an addition an 20p on the price of my room for some shampoo as well.

 

Other than that, it was a great hotel.  :)

Joakim Anderson

Haha Colin, my dad mentioned that about the soap too. I didn't even bother to try it.

George Launchbury

Did you check to be sure it wasn't the complimentary mint?

 

:)

thecolin
George Launchbury said:

Did you check to be sure it wasn't the complimentary mint?

 

:)

I think a mint would have been better at cleaning than whatever it was they had provided.  :lol:

Keilani Gutierrez
thecolin said:

I think a mint would have been better at cleaning than whatever it was they had provided. :lol:

you guys have clearly never been pranked with mint extract in your body wash...it's horrible.
Geoff
George Launchbury said:

I loved that the first question at the end was "when is the next one?"

So... When is the next one? :huh:
thecolin
Geoff said:

 

So... When is the next one? :huh:

 

There's no official word as far as I'm aware, but I got the impression that it will be a once a year thing.

FredInChina
KeilaniG said:

you guys have clearly never been pranked with mint extract in your body wash...it's horrible.

 

At least it smells good......... :wacko:

aiken54

I don't currently have the money to attend one of these, nor do I have the means to get to one. Is there an age limit for attending? I'm 16 currently, but it won't be feasible to attend until I am 17 or 18. Will possibly being <18 be a problem? 

Cole Dano

Being under 18 is not a problem at all.